Hitzeman Photography Workshops are a fun and educational way to get yourself and your camera in front of beautiful and iconic scenery, and in the process bring your photography to a higher level.
All of my workshops are based on the following philosophy:
- Itineraries are designed to get you to the best locations at the best times for the best light (usually sunrise and sunset) to enable you to create the most striking images possible, weather and road conditions permitting.
- Instruction is tailored for your level of experience and knowledge in digital photography, whether Beginner, Intermediate, or Advanced.
- My goal is that you to feel confident you are moving up in your technical skills and artistic and compositional skills.
- I believe learning “in the field” is the most durable, so I’ll guide you on location as needed with composition, focus, and exposure while you are actually setting up for the shot, so you’ll “learn and confirm”.
- When time permits, I’ll add instruction on long exposures, painting with light, and capturing full detail in light and shadow using HDR techniques.