How to Use Your Intuition and Imagination to Create Impactful Photographs
“You don’t make a photograph just with a camera. You bring to the act of photography all the pictures you have seen, the books you have read, the music you have heard, and the people you have loved.” – Ansel Adams
It’s been said that each of us is the result of all the thoughts we have had up to this point, including the thoughts of all of our ancestors through time. When we are in the field to make a photograph, how do we access the consciousness of those pictures, books, music, and beloved people?
With today’s extensive access to viewing online images plus the affordability of decent camera equipment, we are bombarded with “Other People’s Images” (OPI). One’s creative urge can be deluded into thinking, “My images aren’t good enough unless I can make an image just like theirs–only better!”
But what is better? In this e-book, I’ll show you how to define your Personal Better. The book discusses and illustrates the use of intuition and imagination principles that will give your photographs the impact and originality to stand out from OPI. You will learn about my “Seven Crayon Toolbox” to help you imbue your unique vision into your photographs.
How to Order
- Send the e-book title and your email address to me using the form below.
- Send your payment using the method of your choice:
- Mail a check or money order to Harry Hitzeman, 23W402 Greenbriar Drive, Naperville, IL 60540
- Pay online by sending money via Chase QuickPay to email@example.com
- Pay online by sending money via PayPal to Hitzeman Photography at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once I receive your payment, I will email you a link to download your e-book. Please allow a day or two to process your order.