Ordering is Easy
- Select the image you want to print from FLICKR.com , and make a note of the image title.
- Choose the print size and mounting type from the table below.
|Print Size (inches)||E-Surface Print w/ Lustre Coating, No Mounting||Mounted Canvas Print w/ 3″ Mirror Border|
|8 x 12||$ 49.95||$ 89.95|
|10 x 15||$ 74.95||not available|
|12 x 18||$ 109.95||$ 169.95|
|16 x 24||$ 194.95||$ 264.95|
|20 x 30||$ 279.95||$ 389.95|
|24 x 36||$ 324.95||$ 449.95|
3. Send the image title, print size, mounting type, and shipping address to me using the form below.
Payment is Easy
- Mail a check or money order to Harry Hitzeman, 23W402 Greenbriar Drive, Naperville, IL 60540
- Pay online by sending money via Chase QuickPay to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pay online by sending money via PayPal to Hitzeman Photography at email@example.com
Shipping is Included
- Print Prices include shipping.
- Images are custom printed to order. Please allow at least 3-5 days production time before it is shipped out.
- Unmounted prints are shipped flat without mat or mounting unless otherwise discussed. 24×36 unmounted print is shipped rolled in a shipping tube.
- Print sizes shown are for original aspect ratio dimensions (2:3): 8×12, 10×15, 12×18, 16×24, 20×30, or 24×36. For other print sizes in “Classic” dimensions that fit widely available mats & frames, prices are similar and minor cropping may occur: 8×10, 11×14, 16×20.
- Contact me below and let me know how I can help customize your order, if you …
- Want to add a mat and frame?
- Want a standout, acrylic, or metallic print and other mounting options?
- Want to print a panorama in aspect ratio dimensions 1:2 or 1:3?
- Mounted canvas prints are an exceptional value. Here’s why.
- We use thicker stretcher bars. We use 1.5″ x 1.5″ heavy-duty wood stretcher bars. Many other photofinishers use 1″, 3/4″, and even 1/2″ stretcher bars. Our advantage: our prints are less likely to warp and/or lose tension over time. This is especially important if the humidity varies over time, or if the environment is exceptionally moist or dry. Also, the thicker presentation looks much better.
- We finish the back with a black matboard. Many other companies leave the back open. While the back isn’t normally visible, the matboard retards warping.
- We use a thicker, 21-mil canvas. Many companies use a thinner or even much thinner canvas. A few companies even use a simulated canvas. Our thicker canvas absorbs more ink, so colors are more vivid and saturated. Also, our thicker canvas retains its tension better.
- We spray all mounted canvas prints with a PremierArt Matte Eco Print Shield. The importance of this is that the spray guards against cracking at the edges of the stretcher bars. Moreover, it adds durability, important for occasional dusting or cleaning. It also increases UV resistance of the prints, but this is less important inasmuch as the canvas media and ink combination is already very archival.